Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Welcome to the family Kortney!

On April 18, 2011 we welcomed our sweet little Kortney Brooke Robinson into the world. After a full week of intense false labor (can I say how much I hate the term "false labor"? It feels very real when you're experiencing it!) I was enduced a week early. Kortney made her first appearance after a really easy birth compared to her older brother. She weighed 6 lbs 0 oz and had a full head of dark brown hair.  Since her birth she has been our family's little angel. She is always happy and content, quick to smile, and an absolute joy to have around. She also happens to look like my little clone! She looks almost identical to me when I was the same age. I'll talk to my mom about getting a picture of me and I'll post it on here so you can see for yourself.  Kortney is now 6 months old and we are thrilled to have her with us.


No comments:

Post a Comment